Friday, December 12, 2008

Look before you type

In an effort to see if I could find myself in the world of search engines, I typed in the former name of this blog, "Tomorrow...starts now". Imagine my dismay when I realized that this phrase has been recently used in the political arena.

Let me be brief. I discuss politics and political issues only to the extent to say that, "I don't discuss politics." To distance myself from anything even remotely political, I have changed the title of this blog. "aka-Riko" is my outside-work persona and, at least to me, is sufficiently unique and curiosity inspiring to aid in my-(insert 20th century catch phrase here)-personal branding. This is my first example of something that all bloggers should heed, look before you type.

No comments:

Post a Comment